poniedziałek, 21 stycznia 2013

Seans LXIX „Nie można zatrzymać zmian”

 Witajcie słuchacze i czytacze.
No właśnie, zmiany. Są na lepsze, są na gorsze, ale „nie można ich powstrzymać, tak jak nie da się powstrzymać zachodu słońca” (Gwiezdne Wojny I, Mroczne Widmo).

The world is closing in
Did you ever think
That we could be so close, like brothers
The future's in the air
I can feel it everywhere
Blowing with the wind of change

Take me to the magic of the moment
On a glory night
Where the children of tomorrow dream away
In the wind of change



I feel unhappy
I feel so sad
I've lost the best friend
That I ever had
She was my woman
I loved her so
But it's too late now
I've let her go
We shared the years
We shared each day
In love together
We found a way
But soon the world
Had its evil way
My heart was blinded
Love went astray
It took so long
To realize
That I can still hear
Her last goodbyes
Now all my days
Are filled with tears
Wish I could go back
And change these years
I'm going through changes



There is no pain, you are receding
A distant ship smoke on the horizon
You are only coming through in waves
Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying
When I was a child, I caught a fleeting glimpse
Out of the corner of my eye
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The dream is gone
And I have become comfortably numb.



I should have known
it seemed too easy
you were there
and I was breathing blue

strange
don't you think I'm looking older?
but something good has happened to me
change is a stranger
you have yet to know

well you're out of time
I'm letting go
you'll be fine
well that much I know
you're out of time
I'm letting go
I'm not the man you want



I see no changes, wake up in the morning and I ask myself
Is life worth living, or should I blast myself
I'm tired of being poor, and even worse I'm black
my stomach hurts, so I'm looking for a purse to snatch
Cops give a damn about a negro
pull a trigger, kill a nigger, he's a hero
Givin crack to the kids, who the hell cares
one less hungry mouth on the welfare
first ship them dope, let them deal to brothers
give them guns, step back and watch them kill each other
It's time to fight back, that's what Huey said
2 shots in the dark, now Huey's dead
I got love for my brothers
but we can never go nowhere unless we share with each other
we gotta start makin changes
learn to see me as a brother instead of 2 distant strangers
and that's how it's supposed be
how can the Devil take a brother if he's close to me
I'd love to go back to when we played as kids
but things change, and that's the way it is
come on, come on
that's just the way it is
things will never be the same
that's just the way it is, ahh yeah



Narzekałem, tak mijały mi najlepsze dni,
Nie wiedziałem czego chce, więc los obijał mnie.
Chciałem zmian, więc przyszły zmiany,
Rzeczy zmieniają się.
 
Znowu miłość przyszła do mnie,
będę kochać nieprzytomnie.
Było słabo, jest genialnie,
niebo dziś otwiera się dla mnie.

Rzeczy zmieniają się
Rzeczy zmieniają się

I nie narzekam, kiepskich dni już nie chcę,
kończę z tym.
Wchodzę przez właściwe drzwi,
nic nie przeszkodzi mi.
Biorę wszystko co zadane,
jeszcze raz szansę mam.



You're doing what you think is right
Yeah, like it's black and white
Then you're not so sure
'Cause everything's changing all the time
You're digging deep inside
In me you can always confide
You have to trust in yourself
'Cause everything's changing all the time
When in your darkest days
You are the light that shines the way
....Gotta leave it all behind
'Cause everything's changing all the time
When you're put to the test
And you need some tenderness
Don't let yesterday haunt you
'Cause everything's changing all the time
'Cause everything's changing all the time
When things don't seem to go as planned
And your hopes seem out of reach
Don't let your fears surround you
You can't give up now
And loose what's inside you



If I can reach the stars,
Pull one down for you,
Shine it on my heart
So you could see the truth:
That this love I have inside
Is everything it seems.
But for now I find
It's only in my dreams.

And I can change the world,
I will be the sunlight in your universe.
You would think my love was really something good,
Baby if I could change the world.

And if I could be king,
Even for a day,
I'd take you as my queen;
I'd have it no other way.
And our love would rule
This kingdom we had made.
Till then I'd be a fool,
Wishing for the day...

That I can change the world,
I would be the sunlight in your universe.
You would think my love was really something good,
Baby if I could change the world.




I was born by the river in a little tent
And oh, I just like that river I've been running ever since
It's been a long, long time coming
But I know a change's gonna come
Oh yes it is

It's been too hard living but I'm affraid to die
I don't know what's up there beyond the sky
It's been a long, long time coming
But I know a change's gonna come
Oh yes it is

Now I go to the movies and I go down town
Somebody keeps telling me "don't hang around"
It's been a long, long time coming
But I know a change's gonna come
Oh yes it is



Day after day, love turns grey
Like the skin of a dying man.
Night after night, we pretend its all right
But I have grown older and
You have grown colder and
Nothing is very much fun any more.
And I can feel one of my turns coming on.
I feel cold as a razor blade,
Tight as a tourniquet,
Dry as a funeral drum.



I still don't know what I was waiting for
And my time was running wild
A million dead-end streets
Every time I thought I'd got it made
It seemed the taste was not so sweet
So I turned myself to face me
But I've never caught a glimpse
Of how the others must see the faker
I'm much too fast to take that test

Changes
(Turn and face the strange)
Changes
Don't want to be a richer man
Changes
(Turn and face the strange)
Changes
Just gonna have to be a different man
Time may change me
But I can't trace time



I'm a worried man, got a worried mind, no one in front of me, no one behind
There's a woman on my lap and she's drinking champagne
Got white skin, got assassins eyes, I'm looking up into the sapphire tinted skies
I'm well dressed, waiting on the last train
Standin' on the gallows with my head in a noose
Any minute now I'm expectin' all hell to break loose
People are crazy and times are strange I'm locked in tight, I'm outta range
I used to care, but things have changed
This place ain't doing me any good, I'm in the wrong town, I should be in Hollywood Just for a second there I thought I saw something move
Gonna take dancing lessons, do the jitterbug rag
Ain't no shortcuts, gonna dress in drag
Only a fool in here would think he's got anything to prove
Lot of water under the bridge, lot of other stuff too
Don't get up gentlemen, I'm only passing through
People are crazy and times are strange I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range
I used to care, but things have changed
I've been walking forty miles of bad road
If the Bible is right, the world will explode
I've been trying to get as far away from myself as I can
Some things are too hot to touch
The human mind can only stand so much
You can't win with a losin' hand
Feel like fallin' in love with the first woman I meet
Puttin' her in a wheel barrow and wheelin' her down the street
People are crazy and times are strange I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range
I used to care, but things have changed
I hurt easy, I just don't show it
You can hurt someone and not even know it
The next sixty seconds could be like an eternity
Gonna get low down, gonna fly high
All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie
I'm in love with a woman that don't even appeal to me
Mr. Jinx and Miss Lucy, they jumped in the lake
I'm not that eager, not that eager to make a mistake
People are crazy, times are strange I'm locked in tight, I'm outta range
I used to care, but things have changed


 

2 komentarze:

  1. Piosenka Scorpionsów zawsze mnie wprawia w melancholijny nastrój... :))

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Melancholijny może być. Gorzej jakby przygnębiała. :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Uwaga: tylko uczestnik tego bloga może przesyłać komentarze.