środa, 11 kwietnia 2012

Seans XXXVI „Muzyka smutku 2”

Witajcie słuchacze i czytacze.

Chusteczka pierwsza
Blood on the rooftops - Venice in the Spring
The Streets of San Francisco - a word from Peking
The trouble was started by a young Errol Flynn
Better in my day - Oh Lord!
For when he got bored, we'd have a world war, happy but poor
So let's skip the news boy (I'll go and make that tea)
Blood on the rooftops (too much for me)
When old Mother Goose stops - and they're out for 23
Then the rain at Lord's stopped play
Seems Helen of Troy has found a new face again.


Chusteczka druga
I grieve for you
You leave me

So hard to move on
Still loving what's gone
Said life carries on
And on and on

I grieve for you
You leave me

Let it out and move on
Missing what's gone
Said life carries on
And on,and on

Did I dream this belief
Or did I believe this dream
How will I find relief
I grieve


Chusteczka trzecia
Jeszcze noc się wokół tli, a już wiem, że dzień jest zły
Zdjęcia gwiazd, w gazecie chleb
I jak zwykle moja twarz byle jaki wygląd ma
A na włosach jakiś spray

Palę w piecu, ciepło jest, moje wiersze - trochę wstyd
Gdzieś na ścianie dyplom mam - trzecie miejsce w skoku w dal
Znowu na nic przydam się, lepiej chyba pójdę spać
Nie oglądaj moich zdjęć

Bo nie ma we mnie nic i nic nie jestem wart
A czerwień mojej krwi to tylko jakiś żart
I zapominać chcę tak często jak się da
Że nie ma we mnie nic i nic nie jestem wart

Ty pilnuj moich snów i przychodź kiedy chcesz
Te chwile z moich dni do jednej dłoni zbierz
I nie pocieszaj mnie i tak tu będę stał
Bo nie ma we mnie nic i nic nie jestem wart


Chusteczka czwarta
C'est la vie
Have your leaves all turned to brown
Will you scatter them around you
C'est la vie

Do you love
And then how am I to know
If you don't let your love show for me
C'est la vie

Like a song
Out of tune and out of time
All I needed was a rhyme for you
C'est la vie


.Chusteczka piąta
How I wish, how I wish you were here.
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl,
Year after year,
Running over the same old ground.
What have we found
The same old fears.
Wish you were here.


Chusteczka szósta
Pozwól mi spróbować jeszcze raz
Niepewność mą wyleczyć, wyleczyć mi
Za pychę i kłamstwa, za me nałogi
Za wszystko co związane z tym
Za świństwa duże i małe
Za mą niewiarę - rozgrzesz mnie
rozgrzesz mnie Panie mój, o Panie
Chcę trochę czasu, bo czas leczy rany
Chciałbym, chciałbym zobaczyć co,
co dzieje się w mych snach
Co dzieje się
I nie, i nie chcę płakać, Panie mój
Uczyń bym był z kamienia
Bym z kamienia był
I pozwól mi, pozwól mi
Spróbować jeszcze raz, jeszcze raz


Chusteczka siódma
I was all right for a while, I could smile for a while
But I saw you last night, you held my hand so tight
As you stopped to say "Hello"
You wished me well, you couldn't tell
That I'd been crying over you
Then you said "So long", left me standing all alone
Alone and crying, crying, crying
It's hard to understand but the touch of your hand
Can start me crying


Chusteczka ósma
I'm so tired of being here
Suppressed by all of my childish fears
And if you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave
Your presence still lingers here
And it won't leave me alone

These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase

When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I've held your hand through all of these years
But you still have all of me


Chusteczka dziewiąta
Ta będzie bez słów....


Chusteczka dziesiąta
I taką wodą być,
co otuli ciebie całą,
ogrzeje ciało, zmyje resztki parszywego dnia.
I uspokoi każdy nerw,
zabawnie pomarszczy dłonie,
a kiedy zaśniesz wiernie będzie przy twym łóżku stać.

I taką wodą być,
a nie tą, co żałośnie całą noc tłucze się po oknie.
Wczoraj... wczoraj.

I taką wodą być,
co nawilży twoje wargi,
uwolni kąciki ust, gdy przyłożysz je do szklanki.
I czarną kawę zmieni w płyn,
kiedy dni skute lodem.
A kiedy z nieba poleje się żar, poczęstuje chłodem.

I taką wodą być,
a nie tą, co żałośnie całą noc w gardle pali ogniem.
Wczoraj... wczoraj


Chusteczka jedenasta
Love is blindness
I don't want to see
Won't you wrap the night
Around me
Oh my love
Blindness

A little death
Without mourning
No call
And no warning
Baby...a dangerous idea
That almost makes sense

Love is drowning
In a deep well
All the secrets
And no one to tell


Chusteczka dwunasta
The wall on which the prophets wrote
Is cracking at the seams.
Upon the instruments of death
The sunlight brightly gleams.
When every man is torn apart
With nightmares and with dreams,
Will no one lay the laurel wreath
As silence drowns the screams.

Between the iron gates of fate,
The seeds of time were sown.
And watered by the deeds of those
Who know and who are known;
Knowledge is a deadly friend
When no one sets the rules.
The fate of all mankind I see
Is in the hands of fools.

Confusion will be my epitaph.
As I crawl a cracked and broken path
If we make it we can all sit back and laugh.
But I fear tomorrow I'll be crying.
Yes I fear tomorrow I'll be crying.


2 komentarze:

  1. King Crimson to zdecydowanie mój typ i w dodatku z nieśmiertelnej jedynki ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Bo najwspanialsza muzyka powstała w latach siedemdziesiątych... ;)

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Uwaga: tylko uczestnik tego bloga może przesyłać komentarze.