wtorek, 4 grudnia 2012

Seans LXIII „Miłość x 12”


Witajcie, słuchacze i czytacze.

Look into my eyes - you will see
What you mean to me
Search your heart - search your soul
And when you find me then you'll search no more

Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for
You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for
You know it's true
Everything I do - I do it for you



Watching every motion
In my foolish lover's game
On this endless ocean
Finally lovers know no shame

Turning and returning
To some secret place inside
Watching in slow motion
As you turn around and say:

Take my breath away
Take my breath away



Czekasz na tę jedną chwilę
serce jak szalone bije...
Zrozumiałem po co żyję
wiem, że czujesz to co ja.
Ej za krótko trwa godzina
niech się chwila ta zatrzyma
moim szczęściem chcę nakarmić
calutki świat, zdziwiony tak.
Wielka miłość nie wybiera,
Czy jej chcemy, nie pyta nas wcale.
Wielka miłość, wielka siła.
Zostajemy jej wierni, na zawsze...



Love, I get so lost, sometimes
Days pass and this emptiness fills my heart
When I want to run away I drive off in my car
But whichever way I go, I come back to the place you are

And all my instincts, they return
And the grand facade, so soon will burn
Without a noise, without my pride
I reach out from the inside

In your eyes, the light, the heat
In your eyes I am complete
In your eyes, the resolution
Of all the fruitless searches
In your eyes, I see the light and the heat
In your eyes
Oh, I want to be that complete
I want to touch the light
The heat I see in your eyes
In your eyes



Sto gorących słów, gdy na dworze mróz
Niewyspaną noc, jeden koc
Solo moich ust, gitarowy blues
Kilka dróg na skrót, parę stów

Nie mogę ci wiele dać,
Bo sam niewiele mam
Nie mogę dać wiele ci
Nie mogę dać wiele ci
Przykro mi...

Osiem znanych nut, McCartneya but
Kilka niezłych płyt, jeden kicz
Siedem chudych lat, talię zgranych kart
Południowy głód, kurz i bród...

Nadgryziony wdzięk, pustej szklanki brzęk
Niespełniony sen, itp.
Podzielony świat, myśli warte krat
Zaleczony lęk, weź co chcesz...



Every breath you take
And every move you make
Every bond you break every step you take
I’ll be watching you

Every single day
And every word you say
Every game you play
every night you stay
I’ll be watching you

Oh, can’t you see
You belong to me
How my poor heart aches
With every step you take
Every move you make
Every vow you break
Every smile you fake
every claim you stake
I’ll be watching you



Tak miło kochać się z Tobą
Smutek rozśmieszać miłością
Kochaj mnie,
Spraw niech znów płynie w nas życie
światłem dnia,
łanem zbóż.
Przetrwać choć jedną chwilę
Wiem, że bez Ciebie to niemożliwe
Kochanie, nie śmiej z tego się,
że chcę świata za Tobą nie widzieć

A kiedy Ty na przekór złym wieściom
zachowasz pokój na twarzy
Poniosę Cię wysoko
Poniosę Cię wysoko
I bez końca będziemy marzyć
A kiedy zechcesz pójść ze mną
Będziemy kłaniać się obłokom
Jak głupcy walczą o głupstwa
Niech inni dręczą się głupotą



My first, my last, my everything,
You're the answer to all my dreams.
You're my sun, my moon, my guiding star.
My kind of wonderful, that's what you are.


I know there's only, only one like you
Ain't no way they could have made two.
You're all I'm living for
Your love I'll keep forever more.
You're my first, my last, my everything.




Ofiaruję mojej dziewczynie
Z kwiatów Holandii utkany
Szlafrok, w którym utonie
Całkiem niezły posiłek, jaki
Konsumuje lubieżnie co wieczór
W ciepłych dekoracjach pokoju
Przy świecach i przy koniaku
A nad sobą mam jej loki

Tak, tylko ona, jak jedwab

Ofiaruję mojej dziewczynie
Wszystkie kwiaty Holandii
Jeśli będzie trzeba ukradnę
W nocy przy księżycowej pełni
A potem wycisnę z nich soki
Przyprawię kalifornijskim winem
I zanurzę się z moją dziewczyną
Po kolana, po pas, po szyję



I could stay awake just to hear you breathing
Watch you smile while you are sleeping
While you're far away and dreaming

I could spend my life in this sweet surrender
I could stay lost in this moment forever
Well, every moment spend with you
Is a moment I treasure

I don't wanna close my eyes
I don't wanna fall asleep
'Cause I'd miss you, baby
And I don't wanna miss a thing



I know you've been hurt
By someone else
I can tell by the way
You carry yourself

But if you'll let me
Here's what I'll do
I'll take care of you

I, I loved and lost
The same as you
So you see I know
Just what you've been through

And if you'll let me
Here's what I'll do
I just have got to take care of you



With all my heart I love you, baby
Stay with me and you will see
My arms will hold you, baby
Never leave, 'cause I believe

I'm in love, sweet love
Hear me calling out your name, I feel no shame
I'm in love, sweet love
Don't you ever go away, it'll always be this way

Oh your heart has called me closer to you
I will be all that you need
Just trust in what we`re feeling
Never leave `cause baby, I believe


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Uwaga: tylko uczestnik tego bloga może przesyłać komentarze.