środa, 6 lutego 2013

Seans LXXI „Rozstania”

Witajcie, słuchacze i czytacze.
Nie zawsze w życiu wszystko idzie tak, jakbyśmy sobie życzyli. Czasem trzeba się rozstać. Z czymś…. z kimś… z życiem…

Lay a whisper on my pillow,
leave the winter on the ground.
I wake up lonely, there's air of silence
in the bedroom and all around.

Touch me now, I close my eyes and dream away.

It must have been love but it's over now.
It must have been good but I lost it somehow.
It must have been love but it's over now.
From the moment we touched 'til the time had run out.




I used to love her, but I had to kill her
I had to put her, six feet under, and I can still hear her complain

I used to love her, but I had to kill her
I knew I'd miss her, so I had to keep her
She's buried right in my back yard

I used to love her, but I had to kill her
She *****ed so much. She drove me nuts, and now I'm happier this way
I used to love her, but I had to kill her, and I can still hear her complain
 




Noc z nieba już gwiazdy zmazała i ranek się budzi ze snu.
Od dziś będziesz długo znów sama, a mnie będzie brak Twoich słów.
Więc żegnaj, już żegnaj kochana i nie płacz, wiesz, na mnie już czas.
Nim statek się z portu oddali pocałuj mnie, proszę, choć raz.
O jedno chcę tylko Cię prosić, czy będzie Ci dobrze, czy źle,
przyrzeknij, ze nigdy nikogo nie będziesz tak kochać jak mnie.
A jeśli już kogoś pokochasz, przypomnij ostatni nasz dzień!
Przesyłaj choć puste koperty, chcę wierzyć, że wciąż kochasz mnie.
Chcę wierzyć, że wciąż kochasz mnie!






I'm so tired of being here
Suppressed by all my childish fears
And if you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave
'Cause your presence still lingers here
And it won't leave me alone

These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase

When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have
All of me






Would you know my name
If I saw you in heaven?
Would you feel the same
If I saw you in heaven?
I must be strong and carry on
'Cause I know I don't belong here in heaven

Would you hold my hand
If I saw you in heaven?
Would you help me stand
If I saw you in heaven?
I'll find my way through night and day
'Cause I know I just can't stay here in Haven






If I should stay
I would only be in your way
So I'll go but I know
I'll think of you every step of the way

Bittersweet memories
That is all I'm taking with me
So good-bye
Please don't cry
We both know I'm not what you, you need

I hope life treats you kind
And I hope you have all you've dreamed of
And I wish you joy and happiness
But above all this I wish you love

And I will always love you...



 


Była zła, gdy zatrzasnął drzwi
W środku płacz, w oczach suche łzy
Pomyślała, no tak
Znów ten schemat się pcha
Oto był ten ich słynny ląd
Dwa na trzy, wynajęty kąt
Może śmiesznie to brzmi
Lecz w tej chwili nie miała już nic
Trzy tuziny złych lat
To, co bolało znikło już
Mimo to ból

Różo, różo, nasz jest świat
Zostaniemy wciąż młode
Noc wiruje wokół nas
Spójrz, uśpiłam już trwogę
Miłość durna, miłość zła
Nie ma władzy nade mną
Włosy me pochwycił wiatr
Dziesięć pięter i ciemność

Jakie życie, taka śmierć - nie dziwi nic
Jaka zdrada, taki gniew - nie dziwi nic
Jaki kamień, taki cios - nie dziwi nic
Nawet to co jest, co wyrywa z nas
Cały zapas słów
Cały spokój serc






Can you remember remember my name
As I flow through your life
A thousand oceans I have flown
And cold spirits of ice
All my life
I am the echo of your past

I am returning the echo of a point in time
Distant faces shine
A thousand warriors I have known
And laughing as the spirits appear
All your life
Shadows of another day

And if you hear me talking on the wind
You've got to understand
We must remain
Perfect strangers





I feel unhappy I am so sad
I've lost the best friend that I ever had
She was my woman I loved her so
But it's too late now I've let her go
We shared the eves
We shared each day
In love together
We found a way
But soon the world
 Had its evil way
My heart was blinded
Love went astray
It took so long to realize
That I can still hear her last goodbyes
Now all my days are filled with tears
Wish I could go back and change these years
 
 

 

Los Cię w drogę pchnął
i ukradkiem drwiąc się śmiał,
bo nadzieję dając Ci,
fałszywy klejnot dał.
A Ty idąc w świat
patrzysz w klejnot ten co dnia,
chociaż rozpacz już od lat
wyziera z jego dna (co dnia),
Na rozstaju dróg,
gdzie przydrożny Chrystus stał
zapytałeś: dokąd iść?
frasobliwą minę miał.
Przystanąłeś więc,
z płaczem brzóz sprzymierzyć się
i uronić pierwszy raz
w czerwone wino łzę (w wino łzę).

Szczęśliwej drogi już czas
mapę życia w sercu masz,
jesteś jak młody ptak.
Głuchy jest los, nadaremnie wzywasz go, bo twój głos...




Something is about to give
I can feel it coming
I think I know what it means
I'm not afraid to die
I'm not afraid to live
And when I'm flat on my back
I hope to feel like I did

'cause hardness, it sets in
You need some protection
The thinner the skin

I want you to know
That you don't need me anymore
I want you to know
You don't need anyone, or anything at all

Who's to say where the wind will take you
Who's to say what it is will break you
I don't know, which way the wind will blow
Who's to know when the time has come around
Don't want to see you cry
I know that this is not goodbye








Ain't nothin' I can say, nothin' I can do
I feel so bad,  I feel so blue
I got to make it right for everyone concerned
Even if it's me, if it means just me
That's getting burned
`Cause I could never make you unhappy
No, I couldn't do that, girl
Only wish I didn't love you so
Makes it so, so very hard to go
`Cause I love you so I, I love you so...
I knew the time would come
I'd have to pay from my mistake
I can't blame you for what you're doin' to me girl
 Even though my heart aches
Your dreams have all come true
Just the way you planned them
So I just step aside, I'm gonna step aside
And lend a helping hand babe
`Cause I could never make you unhappy
 No, I couldn't do that girl
Only wish I didn't love you so
Makes it so very hard to go
`Cause I love you so



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Uwaga: tylko uczestnik tego bloga może przesyłać komentarze.