czwartek, 30 sierpnia 2012

Seans LII "Jak w niebie"

Witajcie słuchacze i czytacze.
Zabieram Was dziś do nieba, do raju. Jest to miejsce trudne do znalezienia, ciężko tam wejść, czasem zdaje się, że go w ogóle nie ma, a czasem jest na wyciągnięcie ręki… Jesteście gotowi?

Been a long time
Since I've seen your face
You've been on my mind
Like a dream I can't erase
Time is up now baby
It's time for me to come home to you

I'm on the road to heaven
I'm on the road to heaven
Comin' home to you



Na tablicy ogłoszeń, pod hasłem "lokale"
Przeczytałem przedwczoraj ogłoszenie ciekawe
Na tablicy ogłoszeń fioletowym flamastrem
Ktoś nabazgrał słów kilka, dziwna była ich treść

Niebo do wynajęcia
Niebo z widokiem na raj
Tam gdzie spokój jest święty
No i święci są pańscy
Szklanką ciepłej herbaty
Poczęstuje cię Pan



I see a turning wheel
On a dusty track
Caught in the void and empty space
In between there and back
And the paradise of going somewhere
That's still so far away
Happy, boy you bet I am
Holding on to this smile for just as long as I can

Heaven



When she was just a girl
She expected the world
But it flew away from her reach, so
She ran away in her sleep
And dreamed of
Paradise
Every time she closed her eses



Miała 10 lat albo mniej
Zapytała mnie jak to jest
Czemu w dzieciach wciąż mieszka strach
Czemu ból tu znalazł dom
Czy ten lepszy świat jest tylko w snach

Powiedz czy jest raj, powiedz czy jest
I czy zwykłe dzieci mogą tam wejść
Powiedz czy jest raj, powiedz że tak
Przytuliłem tylko ją we łzach



Oh, baby, do you know what that's worth ?
Oh heaven is a place on Earth
They say in heaven love comes first
We'll make heaven a place on Earth
Oh heaven is a place on Earth



She calls out to the man on the street
"Sir, can you help me?
It's cold and I've nowhere to sleep,
Is there somewhere you can tell me?"

He walks on, doesn't look back
He pretends he can't hear her
Starts to whistle as he crosses the street
Seems embarrassed to be there

Oh, think twice, it's just another day for
You and me in paradise
Oh, think twice, it's just another day for you,
You and me in paradise



Nie potrzeba mi nieba bo niebo już mam
Kiedy jesteś tak blisko dotykam wtedy gwiazd
Nie potrzeba mi nieba bo niebo jest tu
W blasku oczu twych, smaku ust



Heaven is closer now today
The sound is in my ears
I can't believe the things you say
They echo what I fear
Twisting the bones until they snap
I scream but no one knows
You say I'm familiar, cold to touch
And then you turn and go

Feels like heaven



I want to go
I want to know
Oh, won't you please take me home

I want to see
Oh, look at me
Oh, won't you please take me home

Take me down to the paradise city
Where the grass is green
And the girls are pretty
Take me home (Oh, won't you please take me home)



Niebo - to dobre miejsce dla naiwnych
Ale tu ich nie ma
Wymiotło wszystkich aż do dna
Niebo - to dobre miejsce dla naiwnych
Ale tu ich nie ma
Nie ten adres ani czas



There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold
And she's buying a stairway to heaven.
When she gets there she knows, if the stores are all closed
With a word she can get what she came for.
And she's buying a stairway to heaven.


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Uwaga: tylko uczestnik tego bloga może przesyłać komentarze.