środa, 24 lipca 2013

Seans XCII „Znów miłość”


Witajcie słuchacze i czytacze.
Dziś po raz kolejny wracamy do tematu miłości, bo okazuje się on być niewyczerpany.



We'd go to a party
And everyone turns to see
This beautiful lady is walking around with me
And then she asked me do you feel alright
And I say yes
I feel wonderful tonight

I feel wonderful
because I see the love light in your eyes
And the wonder of it all
Is that you just don't realize
How much I love you





Cos I'm still waiting to be loved
I'm still hoping there's enough
The constant wanting to be loved
Welcome to the planet earth
Welcome to the heroes call
This is a thing called birth
C'mon remember you knew it all
There's no love from someone else
If I can't love myself
And I'm still waiting
To be loved
Loved
I'm still waiting




Love me, love me, love me, say you do
Let me fly away with you
For my love is like the wind, and wild is the wind
Wild is the wind
Give me more than one caress, satisfy this hungriness
Let the wind blow through your heart
For wild is the wind, wild is the wind

You touch me,
I hear the sound of mandolins
You kiss me
With your kiss my life begins
You're spring to me, all things to me
Don't you know, you're life itself!




Lovin' you is easy 'cause you're beautiful
Makin' love with you is all I want to do
Lovin' you is more than just a dream come true
And everything that I do is out of lovin' you

No one else can make me feel the colors that you bring
Stay with me while we grow old
And we will live each day in springtime
Lovin' you has made my life so beautiful
And every day of my life is filled with lovin' you
Lovin' you I see your soul come shining through
And every time that we ooooh
I'm more in love with you





Trudno tak razem być nam ze sobą
bez siebie nie jest lżej

Ulice odbijają szary smutek nieba
w sercu czuję chłód samotnej nocy
zapach czarnej kawy
filiżanki ciepło
jak przystań gdy wokół
burzy się szaleństwo

Zasłonięte okna
cieniste podwórza
tych cichych dramatów
sceny nie zliczone
gdy sił mi brak śnię
o słonecznych czasach
tak wspólnie z tobą spędzanych

Trudno tak razem być nam ze sobą
bez siebie nie jest lżej
lecz trzeba nam
trzeba dbać o tą miłość
nie wolno stracić jej
nam nie wolno stracić jej



All of these insurmountable tasks
That lay before me
All of the firsts
And the definite lasts
That lay in store for me


There was a time
When all on my mind was love
Now I find
That most of the time
Love's not enough
In itself



She's like the wind through my tree
She rides the night next to me
She leads me through moonlight
Only to burn me with the sun
She's taken my heart
But she doesn't know what she's done


Feel her breath on my face
Her body close to me
Can't look in her eyes
She's out of my league
Just a fool to believe
I have anything she needs
She's like the wind

I look in the mirror and all I see
Is a young old man with only a dream
Am I just fooling myself
That she'll stop the pain
Living without her
I'd go insane




The whispers in the morning
of lovers sleeping tight
Are rolling by like thunder now
as I look in your eyes
I hold on to your body
and feel each move you make
Your voice is warm and tender
A love that I could not forsake

'Cause I am your lady
and you are my man
Whenever you reach for me,
I'll do all that I can

Even though there may be times
It seems I'm far away
But never wonder where I am
'Cause I am always by your side



There's a calm surrender
To the rush of day,
When the heat of a rolling wind
Can be turned away

An enchanted moment,
And it sees me through
It's enough for this restless warrior
Just to be with you

And can you feel the love tonight?
It is where we are
It's enough for this wide-eyed wanderer
That we got this far

And can you feel the love tonight,
How it's laid to rest?
It's enough to make kings and vagabonds
Believe the very best




I guess this time you're really leaving
I heard your suitcase say goodbye
Well as my broken heart lies bleeding
You say true love its suicide
You say you've cried a thousand rivers
And now you're swimming for the shore
You left me drowning in my tears
And you won't save me anymore
I'm praying to God you'll give me one more chance girl

I'll be there for you, these five words I swear to you
When you breathe, I wanna be the air for you
I'll be there for you
I'd live and I'd die for you
I'd steal the sun from the sky for you
Words can't say what love can do
I'll be there for you



Tell her I´ll be waiting
In the usual place
With the tired and weary
There´s no escape
To need a woman
You´ve got to know
How the strong get weak
And the rich get poor
You´re running with me
Don´t touch the ground
We´re restless hearted
Not the chained and bound
The sky is burning
A sea of flame
Though your world is changing
I will be the same
The storm is breaking
Or so it seems
We´re too young to reason
Too grown up to dream
Now spring is turning
Your face to mine
I can hear your laughter
I can see your smile
No I can´t escape
I´m a slave to love



2 komentarze:

Uwaga: tylko uczestnik tego bloga może przesyłać komentarze.